Tuesday, May 5, 2009

catching up

Kevin was so kind to offer to clean up the dinner dishes and to watch Seth so I could come over here to school to check email and whatnot. What a hubby. :) The computer guy at school looked at our computer and either thinks that it is our power cord or there is a short in our computer that caused a short in the power cord. Either way, we are going to have to get a new cord and see if it is something in the computer. Either way, it's going to have to wait until this summer when we're back in the States. I know it's not a huge deal, but it is frustrating to me. Oh well. At least our hard drive didn't crash or anything like that.

Heard from my dad that airline ticket prices will continue to fall over the next few weeks due to less travel because of the swine flu (and probably just a bad world economy in general). Checked ticket prices today and already saw a huge drop in one airline. The biggest problem is that on the way back we'd have a nine hour layover or so in Poland. Not good for the body. Not good for Seth. But we will continue to wait and see.

But that's really it on our end. Done babysitting the Jackson's, will babysit the McKee's in a couple weeks. The huge spring rummage sale is this Saturday. Remember it from last year? Looking forward to the chaos and good deals. :)

And Saturday night is the Junior Senior banquet. Kevin and I are going as chaperones since we are co-sponsors for the junior class. Pam and Oliver get to go too as senior class sponsors. I had fun trying on dresses over at Pam's house this afternoon. I hate this stage of pregnancy where you don't look pregnant, just have a little gut that's annoying. I didn't reach this stage until much later with Seth, so I am kind of struggling with that right now. Everyone says it happens sooner with baby #2 and beyond, since my body has done this before. Just feel fat all the time. Anyway, Pam has many adorable maternity dresses that can be worn at all stages, and since I only have two dresses with me in Hungary, I am going to borrow one of hers. Just need to decide which one. Thanks, Pam!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yes, the second baby bulge! I wish I could tell you it gets better, but I'm at the whale stage now, and I still have over two months to go. Well, got to go eat some more birthday cake. :)