Sunday, May 17, 2009

no stiff underwear

It's late, and I have a headache. So I should be in bed. But alas, I had to stay up to get some laundry done. It's currently drying IN THE DRYER! Yes, that's right, we have access to a dryer while we're babysitting. How wonderful! Who would have thought that having a dryer would be so precious? And the funny thing is that I can't run anything else while it's working or we'll blow a fuse. So I will be drying clothes at night when everyone else has gone to bed, just in case.

Lots of Americans have dryers here. The Hungarians I know think that is ridiculous. I would probably think so too if I had never had one in my entire life and didn't know that clothes don't HAVE to be stiff. Ha ha!

So for the next two weeks, no stiff underwear for us!

And then we're only home for a week before we head to the US where there will be weeks upon weeks of no stiff underwear. Yes, life is good.

Oh, and we were told about a house for rent in Diosd. Not sure if it's something we can afford, but we won't know if we don't look and ask. Hope to figure that out this week admist the hundred million other things we have to do.

1 comment:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Daniel hates stiff underwear, too. He likes his underwear soft :)