Thursday, October 16, 2008

answer to prayer!

So no pictures today. One day into my new goal to post more pictures and I couldn't even do that. Why not? There was nothing to take pictures of today! I volunteered in the library and made dinner. Very exciting. I guess I could have brought my camera to the library, but Seth alone is enough of a distraction for any students in the library. Bringing a camera would only make it worse. Maybe tomorrow I'll have some pictures to share. Maybe tomorrow something exciting will happen and I'll want to take pictures of it. Not sure what that could possibly be, but we shall see.

But on a much more encouraging and positive note, we had a huge prayer answered about our house situation back in the States. It's better than we could have hoped for, and Kevin and I have been completely amazed at how God has once again provided for us. We are truly grateful to our Heavenly Father! Thank you to all of you who have been praying with and for us. And to be honest, I wasn't really nervous about it. I had an overwhelming peace about the whole thing, and I know that is due to the Lord calming my anxious heart and listening to so many other people's prayers for that specific thing. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

2024 Journey said...

Good News about the house...and a comment to no pictures today.. you could take them of the library so that others can see what the library looks like...being a bit selfish here now wanting to see what you all have done to it since I am not there anymore. Plus I don't have any pictures to show others what it looks like of where I used to work..see I told you it was selfish reasons...hope you are having a great evening...opps I just noticed its after 12 midnight there.

Julie said...

praise God....