Friday, August 22, 2008

and the winner is...

HEATHER from the great state of Virginia!

And Jennifer, I will send you one, too, if you want one. I can just see little Avery using it and baby Charlie in the future! :)

So, now for what it is...

It's a vacuum attachment to suck the boogers right out of a baby's/kid's nose! It is quite ingenious and different to say the least. It does a much better job than any aspirator because of the constant sucking from the vacuum. You just stick it in their nostril and watch it all come out. It is kind of gross but really does the trick. I love it! Seth of course doesn't like it right now, but what kid likes any form of getting their noses wiped or cleaned?!

What made me get one of these? Well, every Hungarian mother swears by it and told me I had to get one, so I did. I had heard about it before and was quite skeptical. Now that Seth has a nasty cold and can barely breathe, it really does do wonderful things for him.

You can check out their website, which is even in English and has a video to show you what it looks like and how to do it. I didn't see the video before doing it (didn't know there was one...thanks Kelly!) but still figured it out with no problem.

Now Heather and Jennifer, just leave me a comment with your email or something so that I can get a hold of you for your address. Thanks for playing!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

You know...that's kind of gross. haha.

Julie said...

I guess I didn't realize your previous post was a giveaway of one of these.. that is awesome. Way to go heather!!!

It truly is amazing... just like shelf milk. Wish these were in America...

Kelly said...

Gotta love the video! I think Kevin should use it. It seems like something he'd enjoy. :)

jennifer said...

HOORAY!!!!

So exciting! It's a little pathetic that I think a booger sucker is exciting, huh?

jhtillman@gmail.com

My first present from Hungary. I feel so special!

Anonymous said...

Boy does Kelly know Kevion or what!!! Love, Dad

Stefanie Schocke said...

Yes, Kevin would love it.

Stefanie Schocke said...

I just watched the video, sick. Mom said she wants one.