Sunday, June 1, 2008

bbq chicken pizza

Sunday night is pizza night. Kevin makes it for us most Sunday evenings, and I must say that he makes awesome pizza. I look forward to eating his pizza, and he always does a great job, despite what he may think.

Tonight was bbq chicken pizza in honor of Whittington's last Sunday night here in Hungary. Yes, I know that everything this week will be "your last," Whit, but we will miss you lots. I think I've only mentioned that on my blog a dozen times, and that's because it's true. Who will call me in the middle of the day to tell me something funny or random that I would like? Who will stop by also in the middle of the day here and there to say hi and see us? Who will love baby Seth like you do? Who will be as kind and considerate as you are?! I could think of a dozen more "who will" questions. But seriously, I don't know what I'll do without you next year!

Many Sunday nights we have had pizza with Whittington, and we wanted to enjoy one last one together. It was fun as always. We even had a staff ice cream thing afterwards to go to, so it was pizza and ice cream tonight. YUM!

Here is a picture of the two of us taken yesterday at another goodbye party. I have no idea what kind of face I am making...


Now I will go to bed and try not to get any hotter or stickier than I already am. I will dream about air conditioning.

1 comment:

Stefanie Schocke said...

I don't envy sleeping without air conditioning!