Thursday, June 26, 2008

another fun day

We went into the city again today. I was debating about it all day, and Seth took such a good nap so that by the time he woke up I knew we wouldn't have that much time. We decided to go to Buda Castle, a place I have been to many times but is always fun to go back to. We were there for just few hours, but we went on a scenic route behind the castle and got to see a side I had never seen up close and personal before. It was fun to be off the beaten path! I always carry my camera with me, so I still look like a tourist. I got some good pictures, unlike yesterday because the battery died without warning after I took only a few pictures. We walked lots! It is up high on a hill, so there are stairs everywhere. I love architecture and would love to collect pictures of cool doors, windows, stairs, anything really! I am hoping to take pictures of these things myself and develop them. Good thing we live here where that stuff is in abundance. Anyway, here are some shots from today.






2 comments:

Julie said...

great pictures. Too bad we didn't get to connect but hopefully when I get back! Oh my birthday is on Monday I think...the 30th.

Stefanie Schocke said...

Mom wants to frame those pictures. You won't believe all the stuff they have....