Friday, December 7, 2007

seth norman yaiko

How can you be so in love with someone you barely even know?! That pretty much sums up my feelings at the moment.

It's been almost two weeks since I've even been on the computer to check email or blog. Thanks to all of you faithful friends and family who have been praying for us and loving us all the way over there. We truly feel incredibly blessed and grateful for all of you. Seth says thank you as well!

We are working on getting the internet set up at home now, so I will be catching up more on the blog soon. Right now being "Mom" takes precedence over blogging! Oh how priorities have changed!

More to come. Thanks for continuing to check my blog for updates. I promise they will be coming soon. And thanks to all of you for emailing us. I don't have time to email back to all of you now, so just be patient with me. We love and miss everyone!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I was wondering if you had the little guy! :) Congratulations!

Stefanie Schocke said...

Pictures!

Aimee said...

I hope you're enjoying motherhood :) He's beautiful and we're praying for you guys every day. Much love - Aimee & Shane

Kristin said...

Congrats, Kristen (and Kevin)! I am so excited for you. Enjoy each moment with your little boy...it goes way too fast. Enjoy your time with your Mom and Dad, too!

Audrey said...

I am so thrilled for you, Kristen and Kevin! Can't wait to meet Seth. Praying for you guys every day...

Stefanie Schocke said...

Get with the program...you aren't teaching anymore...you should be updating your blog and putting pictures up...there isn't anything else that could possibly be keeping you that busy!