Thursday, March 15, 2007

in His hands

Wow... It's amazing how easy some things seem at a moment and then change. I knew that going to Hungary would have its set of challenges, as all things do, and everyone will tell you that there are setbacks in achieving your dream. So why am I surprised that we seem to be facing a minor roadblock? My challenges are nothing compared to what other people are going through. It's really not even that big of a deal. I have to chuckle because God knows in what exact ways I need to be stretched and challenged, so that he is doing. This is a growing process for me. I guess that I am currently just overwhelmed by it all. Anyway, I know I will write in months to come about how God has orchestrated this situation for us, and so I am leaving it in his hands.

No comments: