Monday, January 3, 2011

seven years

Kevin and I were married seven years ago today. It was a wonderful day, a winter wonderland...not so much outside as we didn't really have any snow :( but inside with all of the wintry decorations. We got married in the morning and had a brunch reception. I loved it.

When we got married, we didn't have a clue what we were doing. And seven years later, I'm pretty sure that we still don't. :)

Although being married seven years is not a long time (my Crawley grandparents will be celebrating their 55th anniversary this year!), it feels like we have been married for much longer. I don't mean this in a bad way but in a "I am blessed to have married my best friend and it feels so normal that I don't want to go back to living without him" way. :)

Places we have lived:
Orchard Park, NY
Houghton, NY
Westerville, OH
Delaware, OH
Diósd, Hungary
Diósd, Hungary
Diósd, Hungary

I listed Diósd three times because we have lived in three different places here. :) And you don't want me to list all of the jobs we've had in the seven years. It's a lot, especially considering it's only been seven years...and that we've had the same job for the past four years of living here!

I don't know what the future holds for us. We still don't know what we are doing. But I do know that the Lord is with us and will guide us...in this adventure and the next.

So today, seven years in, I still say "I do" to Kevin and look forward to whatever the Lord has for us next!

(Even though I may be fearful!)

No comments: