Friday, January 14, 2011

just a note

Just popping in to say hello when I should be in bed.

We are alive, just super busy this week.

I save blogging for night time and after the kids are in bed. But this week, we have had something going on every single night. So that meant no blogging.

Busy, busy, busy! Many really fun times and some really challenging talks as we figure out what the Lord has for us in the future. I told a few people that I wish it were a year from now, just so that the decision will have already been made, that we will already be living in it, and that I won't be stressing about how no matter what we do will be difficult, painful, and ultimately more stress!

But God is good. All the time. I am continually reminding myself of his promises to us in his Word. I love his Word.

I will catch up soon though!

No comments: