Thursday, May 13, 2010

all is right with the world

...at least for now. :)

Zsolt and Gabi are trying to work on their relationship, and they came over together tonight for the first time since Christmas. You can see that Seth was loving every minute.



Oh, and I think Seth is showing them how to work Zsolt's iPhone. ;) He managed to take over 40 pictures on the phone tonight for their viewing pleasure (without help from any of us), and he was showing them the pictures. I have a feeling Zsolt will save a couple of them.

I still have to write and update on some amazing things that have happened in the last two weeks. And I mean truly amazing, "My God is SO big he can do those things" sort of amazing. Well, at least they are that big to us. More on that next time!*

*Hopefully!

1 comment:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Amazing how kids figure those things out...