Thursday, April 30, 2009

took it like a pro

I can't believe this week is already over with, or so it seems since there is no school tomorrow. It's May 1st, a "working holiday" as the Hungarians described it to me. Apparently that is a communist thing. But we like days off. :)

Still babysitting through the weekend. A little time home and then two more weeks of babysitting for another family. Then only one more week until we fly home. Someone today said it was pretty optimistic of me to think that 5 weeks was so close. 5 weeks from Sunday (the tentative date we are leaving) is SO close in my mind. So help me if this swine flu keeps me here this summer.

Kevin is currently at school literally pounding little kids in a dodgeball tournament. Seth and I watched his first two games before coming home for his nap, only 45 minutes late! I was concerned for one little girl who got belted in the leg pretty hard by him, but she took it like a pro. It's an all school thing, and teams had to be mixed with high school, middle school, and elementary students. And Kevin is the only staff member playing. And some people wonder why all the kids love him so much...

We are going to a coffee house tonight put on by the student government at school. I won't be able to stay until the end with Seth, but we should enjoy the time we have there.

So in the meantime, I am going to nap, my favorite activity of these last couple months. I should be getting my energy back soon, though. Thanks for being so excited for us!