Tuesday, March 10, 2009

fyi...

We haven't moved our clocks forward yet, so for the next three weeks, we are an hour closer to everyone! Yeah! Not that it really matters, but it's still kind of nice. :)

And a little bragging about Kevin... The coach and organizer guy of the Salzburg tournament told him over the weekend that Kevin is one of the best coaches he has ever worked with, showing great sportsmanship, etc. Then he also emailed the admin at ICSB to let them know that. I thought that was so neat that this man took the time to do that and encourage him, although Kevin had no idea what he did or said that was so different because he was just doing the same things he does all the time. Parents tell me that about him all the time, too. I must say that although Kevin won't like that I'm bragging about him, I'm proud of my man!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

BRAG AWAY!!! You've got a good guy there - and I would be just as proud if I were you :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kevin (even if you are a Yankee hater)! By the way I renewed my mlb.com for you - same userid and password. Love, Dad

蚵仔麵線Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.