Wednesday, February 4, 2009

hump day

I didn't get anything done today. Seth is still not feeling well. He wanted to be held all day, which is not like him at all. He likes to move non-stop and not cuddle, although he will give me a hug and kiss first thing in the morning when I get him up. That's my favorite. Anyway, I can't complain because he was in pretty good spirits, so long as I was holding him. 

I had a somewhat frustrating night at ELI tonight. There are these two girls that just, well, frustrate me. I have asked the Lord countless times to give me his patience and understanding with them. I have no idea why they come, but apparently they're really starting to frustrate other people in the class. Zsolt told me tonight that I am too kind. I told him that I really have to ask the Lord to help me. I am trying to keep my mind focused on the fact that the intention of the class is to be an outreach to our unsaved Hungarian neighbors. The Lord has brought these two girls, so I need to be open to his will in having them there.

Tomorrow morning I am going to school to help with the elementary chapel for Spiritual Emphasis Week. Should be interesting, seeing as my job is to draw pictures as Serina shares the Bible story and Seth wants to be held by me (and only me or Kevin). My drawings will be so awesome. Oh well. Elementary students are very forgiving. :)

And apparently if you make a decorated cake for a baby shower then people think you must make cakes on the side as a business. I had someone ask me if they could order one. Ha ha! I don't mind doing that for fun, but that's a lot of pressure to do it for some event!

By the way, I would love to post pictures, but that means I have to take some. And that means I have to have a battery charged. And that means it will have to wait until we go back home. Sorry to family members who are waiting to see pictures of Seth.

No comments: