Thursday, December 4, 2008

sick=blah

I'm sick. AGAIN. What?! Not fun. Seth has the same thing this time, too. Double not fun. Poor kiddo. He's a trooper though and has barely slowed down, which I have to admit was the only thing that I thought would be positive with him being sick so that we both could rest. Oh well. He is super talkative though. He cracks me up.

We got a package in the mail today from my grandparents and cousins! It was such a pleasant surprise. Thank you!!! We love packages. :)

Kevin has his first basketball game tomorrow night. They've only had a couple practices, so he's not expecting much.

I am going to try and get to bed as soon as possible. Praying that Seth and I are better soon!!!

2 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

What did they send you?

The Langs said...

Sorry to hear you're sick..let me know if you need anything, anything