Monday, November 17, 2008

days 10 and 11

Yesterday morning I woke up with one thought on my mind (besides thinking that my throat was closing up on me), and that was "THANK YOU WHITTINGTON!" That's right, yesterday I was more than grateful for her because I woke up with the worst sore throat, and I was able to soothe the pain by taking medicine that she left behind for us when she moved back to the States. My sore throat appreciated being numbed, and the pain has lessened since yesterday. For that I am grateful, too!

And today, I am grateful that my permanent home is waiting for me in heaven. It's a weird place to be living in limbo, not sure where home is or where home will be. For tax purposes, UWM contacted us to double check on that sort of thing, and I didn't know how to answer because we don't know where "home" is. Kevin and I are living in our fourth different place since we got married almost 5 years ago. They were all home for awhile, but where will home be a few years from now? No clue. I just know that I anxiously await Christ's return and try to keep that in mind when I start to lose perspective or get upset over minor things here on earth. My home is in heaven, and I know God has prepared that place for me.

No comments: