Monday, October 13, 2008

yeah icsb boys!

Spent the late afternoon and early evening at an ICSB boys soccer game. I've been to almost all of the home games this year. Yeah for me supporting the school. The boys won after a tough match, and it was fun. Amazing how cool it gets once the sun sets. Seth was having fun playing with the high schoolers. He is always popular and well taken care of. :)

I went to the grocery store today, as usual since that's what I do on Mondays, and I saw more than I bargained for. There was a woman nursing her baby while shopping. Yep, just totally exposing her complete upper half, holding her baby, and nursing him or her while shopping for food up and down the aisles. I have seen lots of nursing women in Europe but never like that. Wow.

And happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian friends!

No comments: