Julie tagged me to tell six random things about myself, so here goes...
1. I do not like cooked green peas. The only way I will eat them is if they're in a huge salad and I can't taste them, although I have had a few in the vegetable rice from the Chinese place and haven't died yet. My grandparents on my dad's side even had a shirt made for me when I was little with my name on it and it said, "No peas please." It had a picture of a pea pod with a big red circle and line through it. I thought it was a great shirt. The smell of peas cooking is also gross enough to make me gag.
2. I metioned before in a previous tag about how I like to get lost and try and find my way back. It's a lot more difficult here with the language barrier and the way the roads don't always go back the same way you took them in. But it's still fun! I must have some small sense of adventure in my life.
3. I do not like drama. I don't like having drama in my life, and I ordinarily am not friends with people who like drama. I didn't like it as a middle schooler, and I certainly don't like it now. Grow up folks.
4. I am just like my mother, who is just like her mother, although there are slight variations of course. Do you want to know what I'll be like in another 24 years? Just look at my mother. Want to know what I'll be like in another 44 years? Just look at my grandmother. Kevin can't say he didn't know what he was getting into! I am definitely more independent and adventurous than either of them, but in most other respects, I am just like them. And let me tell you, that's not a bad thing. I pray I can be the sort of women my mom and grandma are! Even the other day in a situation I was in, I had a moment where I thought, "Wow, I just did and said what my mom would have done and said."
5. I cannot sing. I am not being modest when I say that, but I really can't carry a tune. I sing to Seth and make up silly songs, but he's the only one who hears my terrible voice and doesn't care, or at least can't really tell me yet. All of the singing genes went to the other side of my family. Depsite not being able to sing, I wish life were more like a musical and that we would burst into song about things. Wouldn't that be fun?!
6. I love to visit model homes. It has to go back to wanting to be an architect or designer my whole life. It also has to do with loving to decorate. I know what I like and what I don't. I like to get ideas, and I like to look at floor plans. But I love visiting model homes. No model homes here for me to visit. Bummer.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random facts about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the taggers know when your entry is up.
I am tagging: