My friend Kristin did this, and she tagged anyone who wanted to do it. I thought I would...
5 Things (that were) on my list to do today:
1. plan for ELI that starts tomorrow
2. call to find out how to get more contacts here
4. clean the kitchen
5. do a load of laundry
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. white cheddar popcorn
2. crunchy Cheetos (only the puffs here...so sad)
3. garlic bread crisps
4. summer fruit
5. most things chocolate
5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionaire:
1. help family and friends
2. give money to the tons of missionaries I now know
3. start giving money to tons of people anonymously
5. pay off our house
5 Bad Habits:
2. wasting time on the computer
3. being OCD about certain things
4. getting frustrated by little things that don't matter
5. analyzing and overanalyzing things to death
5 Places I have lived:
1. Crystal Lake, IL
2. Orchard Park, NY
3. Westerville, OH
4. Delaware, OH
5. Diósd, Hungary
5 jobs I have had:
1. sales associate at New Life Bookstore and at Marshall Field's
2. fitness attendant at Ameritech/SBC/AT&T Wellness Center (it changed names that many times while working there over 5 years)
3. truck scheduler for Dean Foods
5. teacher, wife and mom
(fyi...I've had way more jobs than that!)
5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I wanted to be an architect or an interior designer my whole life.
2. I love math -- and used to be really good at it.
3. I love LEGO's -- even still to this day.
4. I took ice skating lessons.
5. I like getting lost and trying to figure out my way back.
I am not tagging anyone either, but I would love to know if you do this. So if you do, leave me a comment and let me know.