Sunday, September 7, 2008

random thoughts before i go to sleep

We had a baby shower this afternoon for Pam. It was really nice. We are really excited for baby Thomas to arrive next month!!!

You know your mom is the best when you call to talk to her about something and she asks about it before you can even tell her about it, even though you hadn't talked about it before. My mom is good!

I am grateful for friends who understand me and encourage me, even when I overanalyze and don't make sense. You know who you are. Thank you.

It is so stinking hot. It's supposed to be cool tomorrow. So happy about that.

Have been praying about something this summer that someone asked me to pray about doing, and I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store. Don't exactly know what I'm doing, but I am excited to let God work in and through me.

2 comments:

Julie said...

are you going to tell what you are praying about doing? I did a lot of crafty stuff today and it was so much fun, thought of you and felt guilty you weren't here! I love the relationship you have with your mom! And I love it is cooler today! Praise God. Boys just got up, that is why this is so jumbled together!

Anonymous said...

I agree - your mom is good! Love, Dad