Monday, September 29, 2008

continuing to follow the dream

I am grateful for so many faithful prayer warriors and people who support us. Life never seems to stop throwing curve balls, and the last 24 hours produced another huge one that could change everything right now. So many emotions, so many thoughts, so many decisions to make. Not enough time to get everything done that needs to be done. I feel like there's not even enough time to really think and pray about the "right" thing to do.

As I have heard from countless friends near and far, this is just another situation in which God can prove that he is bigger and can do things far better than we could think and imagine. I truly believe that, but it's so hard. I know he never promised it would be easy. It's just so much easier said than done.

I am reminded of countless other things that have happened in the past two years that Kevin and I have experienced where we had similar thoughts. Each time God did work it out. I am trusting him again.

Several people have told me that God is never late, always right on time. I sometimes wish he'd show up early though. :)

So as we pursue and "follow the dream" of living here where we feel God has called us, we hold to his promises and trust him once again.

Much love to all of our family and friends. Your prayers are appreciated and coveted.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Kristen:
I am praying that God reveals himself to you quickly and clearly. I will also pray that he fills you with his peace and his wisdom!

Brittany said...

With whatever is going on, I am praying for you!

The Schmit Clan said...

Praying for you guys...love you!