Saturday, July 5, 2008

this just in

So as I was signing in to check my Yahoo mail, the top featured story was this:

America's Best Places to Raise a Family

Out of curiosity, I clicked on it to see where and why. Guess what? Delaware County, OH, is number FIVE on the list! That's right folks, where Kevin and I moved from and were unable to sell our home is the fifth best place in the nation to raise a family. It is due to many factors of course, but I never thought in a million years that I would live in one of those places. So why couldn't we sell our house? No mention of the terrible housing market there in the article. Oh well. God took care of it by providing us with wonderful renters. We love you guys!

1 comment:

Stefanie Schocke said...

I was just about to email you and tell you that! I checked my email this morning and that caught my eye- and of course I was shocked to see Delaware.