Friday, July 18, 2008

prague pictures

I finally put some of our pictures from our trip to Prague on our Picasa site. Below is a link to the album. I really was so overwhelmed by seeing this new city that I honestly forgot to take pictures because I was in such awe of its beauty and history. I have time to take pictures in Budapest because I live here and can go back whenever I want, but in Prague, I was just trying to take it all in. I would LOVE to go back there someday! There was so much I want to go back to see and learn about and explore other parts of the city. It is only about 5 hours away by car, which isn't bad at all. Amazing to think how close we are to some of the coolest places! Pictures don't do justice to this city's beauty, especially when some of the buildings and bridges around were built in the 14th century. The United States of America wouldn't earn its independence and even become a country for another 400 years! Anyway, my pictures didn't turn out that well, but I did post them with some information about a few of the places I actually remembered to take pictures of!

Prague

And a special happy birthday to Mom Y.! We love you!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

hey kristen! your family is sooo cute! lovin' that little man... precious.

looking at your pics makes me miss our fun conversations at school!

praying for you, sweet friend!