Sunday, May 4, 2008

more pictures!

My sister and I took Seth and Daniel to get their pictures taken while I was back home visiting. Seth has never had a professional picture taken of him, and I quickly learned to do the shots in your most favorite outfit first, as the attention span and smiles fade as time passes. Seth really is such a happy kid and smiles a lot, but even though he isn't smiling in many of these pictures, I still love them! Our photographer was wonderful, and it was a fun and expensive thing to do!




5 comments:

leah said...

How Beautiful!! I love the color one of you looking at him. -- precious!

Stefanie Schocke said...

He is smiling...I think they turned out great! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are such awesome photos!!! I especially love the b&w ones of you and seth.

Brittany said...

Oh be still my heart! Those are beautiful photos!!!

Anonymous said...

They are just beautiful - and I'm not saying that because I am a proud grandpa (although I am)...