Monday, March 3, 2008

hétfőn...

On Monday...

...some guys came over to look at our roof. That's the only thing I know in regards to that.

...it finally stopped raining.

...we walked to the grocery store because I haven't been in almost 2 weeks! I read some article that said how much extra money you spend at the grocery store if you make frequent trips throughout the week. They said to help your budget to limit the trips to only 2 times a week. I'm happy if I make it just once! Oh how I wish we had a car!

...I bought some new yogurt to try. I have been trying all sorts of new yogurt to find my favorite. No Yoplait over here. :( But I finally found two brands I really like, both at different stores. Yeah!

...I went to cake decorating class. I learned how to do the coolest border on a cake plus many other things.

...I chopped tomatoes with my new knife. It's so much easier and faster when you have a decent knife. It did a fine job for being a really cheap knife, too.

...I got a phone call from my dearest Leah on her way in to school. It made my day. Oh, and Dad, I got your message, too. Sorry I missed you. I was at my class when you called on your way into work.

...I finally recycled all of the things building up under the sink. Recycling is so much easier and convenient over here.

...I took a nap!!!

...I decided that I like the metric system a whole lot better. It makes more sense. I still convert lots of things automatically in my mind, and I have a hard time knowing if the temperature in Celsius is warm or cool or whatever. But everything else just makes more sense.

...I realized that there is no in between size in diapers!!! They are either too small on Seth right now or too big. It is a bit frustrating. And I've checked all the brands. The size he has to wear now he will be in for the next 6 months at least!

...I thought about how excited I am for it to be April!

...I saw something I haven't seen in ages:

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I really enjoyed this post! I am glad that you had a good day today and that you were able to enjoy some different things!

Stefanie Schocke said...

They do have an in-between size, it's a 1-2. However, they may not have that in Europe. (And I don't know what size Seth is).