Thursday, February 14, 2008

szt. bálint napja

saint valentine's day


So the "love celebration" is mainly an American thing. Being that we are in an American school, however, means that we do celebrate it here. I was the recipient of TWO singing telegrams today by the high school choir. It was lots of fun. I think that I might have been the only person who got one that wasn't actually at the school! I think it was allowed because we live right across the street. It was a fun surprise in the middle of a cold afternoon, and my little neighbor boys who were outside had no idea what was going on.

We received a lovely package as well from my parents with lots of gifts for baby Seth. He loved them all...see below. I absolutely adore the dog hat on him, and he loved the kissing frog from Aunt Stefanie and Daniel. When you push its belly it makes a kissing sound, just like Daniel gives me on the phone! Seth gave the hugest smile when the frog kissed him. And Uncle Josh, he will proudly wear the NFC Champs Giants outfit in the upcoming months when he grows into it! What about some Superbowl Champs stuff?!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

1 comment:

Stefanie Schocke said...

He is so precious! Glad he liked the kissing frog!

Happy 1st Valentine's Day Seth!