Thursday, January 17, 2008

repülőgép

airplane

I had been told of and finally found this website that claims to offer special discounts on airfare to missionaries. It's interesting though because you can't browse or do anything like that on the website until they check that you really are with a missions organization.

I filled out the form, got the approval and checked it out. It is definitely cheaper than other deals I have found on the internet, but I'm not sure if they are cheaper than AAA. Have to look into that for the future.

I have also been told that you can contact the airline ahead of time and tell them that you are a missionary and that they will often let you travel with extra luggage for free. I wish I would have known about that before, but oh well. It's nice to know for next time!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That's great, Kristen. Does that mean you guys will be able to come visit soon or are you just gathering for information?

Kristen said...

Not planning to return until the summer of 2009. Just gathering info... :)