Tuesday, January 22, 2008

kedd

Tuesday

Unfortunately during the winter, the weather can only go downhill, or so it seems. We lost the beautiful sunshine and blue skies of yesterday for another cold and dreary day. It has also suddenly turned quite windy. How do I know this? Because my curtains are blowing in the wind. You might be wondering why the curtains would be blowing if the windows aren't open. Well, I would like to know the same thing. Another unfortunate thing is that there is absolutely no insulation in the place. I can feel the breeze. Just lovely.



Oh, and Seth loves to stare at the curtains, which is what he is doing in the first picture taken a few moments ago. He'll twist his neck around to look at them. Not sure what the fascination is with them, but it does have his father a little concerned. We did catch a partial smile on camera yesterday.

I have been spending lots of time on second grade curriculum stuff at the school. I have gotten a considerable amount done, but it's hard to write a curriculum overview when I didn't even finish teaching the whole first semester, much less the entire year. Oh well. I did my best.

I am going to go put on a warmer sweatshirt (probably the AWC one just for you, Stef). That breeze is chilly!

1 comment:

Stefanie Schocke said...

What a great sweatshirt.

Love the second picture!