Friday, November 9, 2007

thank you ibolya!

So my favorite Hungarian lady Ibolya came up to me this morning and told me to go get some breakfast in the teacher's workroom. She said there was a lot of good food leftover from something and that I should definitely get some since I am pregnant and all. She actually said I deserved it. Then she said the magic words, "I think there is some sort of American sausage."

That's all it took. I was trying not to get my hopes up since for some odd reason that has been my only real craving, and I was not disappointed. There it sat on the table... SAUSAGE!

And it was good.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Kristen ~ I am so glad to hear that you were able to get some sausage! I know what it is like to have random cravings. I hope it helped :)

Anonymous said...

So find out where they got it so we can cook some for breakfast when I get there! Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

haha, i'll be havin' some good tailgaitin' sausage in about 3 1/2 hours!!! also, i'm sure kevin saw but let him know that osu lost to some no-name d2 school! have you two settled on a name yet? well, whatever, i gotta go to bed, the alarm at 4:40 comes early, love you guys, lata!