Saturday, November 17, 2007

blessed

I've always been most intrigued by people. I enjoy watching them. And not much to my surprise, I am always learning a lot about people, and I am always amazed at what amazing people God has created. We are truly blessed by so many people who are selfless and sacrificial in their love and support.

We had to go through quite tedious and extensive psychological testing in the process of coming over here. One of the tests was open-ended statements where we had to fill in whatever came to mind. One of them said, "All I need is..." And although we really need only Jesus, we do need the love and support of other believers, many of them you!

I don't know who all reads my blog, but I am saying thank you to a good many of you who I know read this. Thanks for your love and friendship! Thanks for your prayers and support. We truly are blessed! It is so neat to be with another part of Christ's body of believers over here and still be connected with believers in the States. I look forward to the day when we will all be together in heaven!

No comments: