Monday, July 9, 2007

travel

Kevin and I are basically traveling around now to visit and say goodbye to friends and family before we head to Hungary. We have been living out of our suitcase for quite some time now and will continue to do so for awhile. We will make it back home just in time to pack up and then move for good. It's been a whirlwind!

I am completely exhausted and am looking forward to some TLC when I go home to my parents' house tomorrow. We are staying overnight at some friends near Cleveland, en route from western NY to Chicago. It's funny being in an apartment with a bunch of guys...girls just add some flare, decoration, and cleaning to apartment living. It's been fun to catch up with these guys, although I am the only chica here.

More to come later this week when I've caught up on much needed sleep!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Hey there, dear friend! Enjoy your time "building a RAFT" with friends and family. Take time for R & R, too. I realized that I miss you guys already when "The Office" was quoted in a wedding program and no one around me got the joke. :)