Thursday, May 17, 2007

extra sleep

So this week has been one of the most stressful weeks I've had in a long time. I'm just a little stressed out about selling our house (which no one has still come through yet) and raising support. Then I get word that we have to be in Hungary a week earlier than I was originally told, which has messed up plans. It's not the end of the world, but I have been rather down about it all this week. I know that my Heavenly Father is in charge, and I don't doubt that. It's just that I don't know how or when he's going to work all of the necessary things out for us.

My response to stress: cry, eat, and sleep. But I only cried a little one night and really haven't eaten much of anything. However, I have slept an extra 10 hours or so this week...

On a happy side note...My kids at school are being phenomenal! I think God knows how much stress I'm under and has therefore blessed me with a classroom that is still working hard and being self-controlled, very atypical for second graders at the end of school.

No comments: