Sunday, July 18, 2010

petting goats

I haven't blogged in two weeks, which I have been reminded of by both sides of the family now. So although I don't have the time or energy to do it now (it is after 11 p.m. after all), I thought I would post just a few pictures from the zoo that were taken on Zack's camera (Audrey's brother) since my battery had died and he graciously allowed me to borrow his.

Although hesitant at first, Seth really enjoyed petting all of the goats. He especially loved to yell "Gotcha!" every time he managed to touch a goat as it was running by.




I'll update more in the next couple days hopefully. We went down to Lake Balaton this past Thursday, and I got some really fun pictures there. Until then...

1 comment:

Mom Y. said...

You'll have to tell Seth that Uncle Dan would like to put a goat in Grandma's barn but you can guess what Grandma said!