Thursday, December 11, 2008

new study

Romans 2:4 "Don’t you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Does this mean nothing to you? Can’t you see that his kindness is intended to turn you from your sin?" (New Living Translation)

I have been thinking a lot about his verse. My Heavenly Father forgives me and shows me his kindness, tolerance, and patience time and time again because he wants me to repent and be in right relationship with him. God wants to bring me into restoration! That is truly amazing. I am so grateful!

I am also grateful that I was invited to join an inductive study on the book of Romans with several women here, many of whom I don't know or hang out with very often. I have many friends here who are around my age, but I have missed the relationships I had in the States with several older women. I am really excited about this study once a week with these women!

1 comment:

Julie said...

that is fun that you are doing this... I am doing it with Deb.. just with her, so that I can have scheduled time with her... since our schedules are so crazy... I am really enjoying chapter two as well