Wednesday, May 14, 2008

wednesday night again

I had a great night with ELI tonight. Kevin and Seth got into trouble as usual. If you read his blog, you would see that he wrote that I wouldn't let him post a picture of his favorite activity from the night. Please, believe me when I say that our family members would have a heart attack, so it's best for all if he doesn't post the picture. :)

So Zsolt and Gabi from ELI class are coming over for dinner on Monday to just have conversation in English. I'm really looking forward to it. We had an awesome conversation tonight, and I am excited to see how God is working!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Awesome, Kristen! I'm having dinner with Echo next week, too; we'll see what God does. :)

Oh, and I really miss you.

Stefanie Schocke said...

You never told me you had videos on your picasa web albums!!!! I just saw them!