Friday, January 4, 2008

6 hét

Seth and I both had our 6 week check-ups at the doctor today. All good. Praise the Lord!

In honor of this being Kevin's last weekday home before school starts back up on Monday, I thought I would show these two pictures. I know you can't see Kevin in the first one, but he's there!

Oh, and Seth is officially smiling. We didn't want to jump the gun and think some of those smiles were really social smiles instead of "passing gas" smiles or something, but we now see a big difference between the two to know that he is smiling at us. That has been the most fun!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Beautiful shots! You must love seeing your boys together :) Hope you guys enjoy the weekend before Big K is back in school (thought you'd appreciate that!). Love you guys!!

Stefanie Schocke said...

So cute...I love Seth....not Kevin.

:)

Kristin said...

Time goes so fast...I can't believe that he is 6 weeks old already! Enjoy each moment. I hope things go well for you and Seth when Kevin goes back to school.